Markets at a Glance
The All-Share Index rose 0.56% to 51,729.87 with market capitalization at 28.17 trillion naira.
- The top five gainers were Thomas Wyatt,Champion Breweries, FTN Cocoa, Mutual Benefits and Courtville.
- The top five losers were Chellaram, Royal Exchanged Assurance, Wapic Insurance, Axa Mansard and RT Briscoe. • The top five trades were on First Bank, BUA Cement, GTCO, Access and Transcorp.
- Overnight rate unchanged at 9.83%; Open Repo rate unchanged at 9.50%.
(As at January 10)
- NIBOR: Overnight rate down 0.61% to 10.4500%, 1 month rate up 0.10% to 12.1000%, 3 months rate down 0.12% to 12.5000%, 6 months rate up 0.20% to 13.2000%.
FMDQ BOND YIELDS
- Index level: 616.64
- 1day: -0.36%
- Month-to-date: 0.38%
- Quarter-to-date: 0.38%
- Year-to-date: 0.38%
- Importers & Exporters Window: 461.90 naira per $
- Parallel Market: 740 naira