Markets at a Glance
The All-Share Index fell 0.48% to 51,446.60 with market capitalization at 28.02 trillion naira.
- The top five loders were NEM Insurance, Chellaram, Champion Breweries, Cornerstone Insurance and Honeywell Flour.
- The top five gainers were Thomas Wyatt, Mutual Benefits, Academy Press, Lasaco Insurance and Chams. • The top five trades were on First Bank, BUA Cement, Zenith Bank, Fidelity Bank and Transcorp
- Overnight rate down 1.00% to 9.83%; Open Repo rate down 0.67% to 9.50%.
(As at January 9)
- NIBOR: Overnight rate up 0.12% to 11.0625%, 1 month rate up 0.07% to 12.0000%, 3 months rate down 0.05% to 12.6250%, 6 months rate down 0.18% to 13.0000%.
FMDQ BOND YIELDS
- Index level: 618.84
- 1day: 0.17%
- Month-to-date: 0.74%
- Quarter-to-date: 0.74%
- Year-to-date: 0.74%
- Importers & Exporters Window: 461.50 naira per $
- Parallel Market: 740 naira