Markets at a Glance
The All-Share Index rose 0.92% to 51,693.08 with market capitalization at 28.15 trillion naira.
- The top five gainers were Thomas Wyatt, ABC Transport, Royal Exchange Assurance, Airtel Africa, and Custodian Hallmark.
- The top five losers were Union Bank, Wema Bank, AICCO, Caverton and Stanbic IBTC. • The top five trades were on Sterling Bank, UBA, First Bank, Access and Zenith Bank.
- Overnight rate down 3.67% to 10.83%; Open Repo rate down 2.83% to unchanged at 10.17%.
(As at January 6)
- NIBOR: Overnight rate up 1.24% to 10.9375%, 1 month rate up 1.28% to 11.9250%, 3 months rate up 1.18% to 12.6570%, 6 months rate up 0.86% to 13.1875%.
FMDQ BOND YIELDS
- Index level: 616.39
- 1day: 0.03%
- Month-to-date: 0.34%
- Quarter-to-date: 0.34%
- Year-to-date: 0.34%
- Importers & Exporters Window: 461.67 naira per $
- Parallel Market: 740 naira