Markets at a Glance
The All-Share Index fell 1.53% to 50,868.52 with market capitalization at 27.7 trillion naira.
- The top five losers were Prestige Insurance, Airtel Africa, UPL, NPF Microfinance and Royal Exchange Assurance.
- The top five losers were John Holt, Honeywell Flour, CWG, UACN and Nigerian Breweries.
- The top five trades were on Sterling Bank, GTCO, Access, First Bank and Zenith Bank.
- Overnight rate unchanged at 9.83%; Open Repo rate unchanged at 9.50%.
(As at January 4)
- NIBOR: Overnight rate down 0.10% to 9.7000%, 1 month rate down 0.18% to 11.4500%, 3 months rate up 0.49% to 13.0500%, 6 months rate up 0.44% to 13.6875%.
FMDQ BOND YIELDS
- Index level: 614.73
- 1day: 0.07%
- Month-to-date: 0.07%
- Quarter-to-date: 0.07%
- Year-to-date: 0.07%
- Importers & Exporters Window: 461.50 naira per $
- Parallel Market: 735 naira